برنامج نقل الملفات بين الاجهزه بامان من اي مكان كنت TeamDrive 188.8.131.527 Final
TeamDrive 184.108.40.2067 Final
TeamDrive is an application designed to help you transfer and synchronize data across multiple computers that are both online and offline.The application is easy to install and requires no complex configuration. You merely need to have an account to the cloud service that is used to store the data that is to be synchronized. Afterwards, you create a space that you want to share, invite another user and start syncing. The files that you upload to the cloud are automatically transferred to the computer that was invited.
A feature that makes TeamDrive very practical for both small and big businesses is the fact that once this connection between the computers is made it automatically synchronizes the folders whenever something changes. If you have 10 systems connected, when you upload a file from one the content of the shared folder is automatically updated to all of them.
· Synchronization of any folders and documents within a 2 GB total limit
· Automatic version management for all documents
· Automatic encryption of all data that leaves the computer
· Automatic back-up function for your data
· Offline work with automatic synchronisation
· Support for all file formats (documents, images, videos, programs)
· Team work (setting up of teams to work together on documents)
· Management of access rights for as many teams as required
· Conflict management for conflicts between versions
· Free choice of server (hosted cloud services or your own server)
Security & confidentiality: · Data Protection Seal of Privacy of the Regional Centre for Data Protection of Schleswig-Holstein (ULD)
· EuroPrise: the European data protection and privacy seal (approval pending)
· Each space has its own secure AES-256 key (The keys always remain on the client computer)
· Individual allocation of user rights for each space
Network, hosting and serve · The TeamDrive HTTP protocol for secure transfer outside your company, through firewall and proxy servers.
· HTTP tunnelling through Port 80
· Extended configuration options in the client (proxy / cache / bandwidth / profiles)
· Support for hosted TeamDrive cloud servers
· Support for self-hosted TeamDrive HTTP servers
· Support for compatible WebDAV servers (HTTP/S)